Wednesday 26 June 2013

Pregnancy Update: Week 30


How far along: 30 Weeks
Size of babies: Large Cabbage
Total weight gain/loss: 1 pound above my pre-pregnancy weight. Total gain is 16 lbs from my lowest weight.
Gender: 2 Girls. We are keeping the names quiet until they are born.
Maternity clothes: Completely in maternity clothes. Wearing lots of dress' because they are the most comfortable.
Stretch marks: Yes I have around 4 new stretch marks on the top of my belly.
Belly Button: The top of my belly button is poking out and the rest is shallow.
Sleep: As much as I can get, which is not very much lately. 
Symptoms: Still battling acid reflux and heartburn. Sore pelvis and belly. Swollen ankles if I am on my feet for more than half an hour. 
What I miss: My sleep and energy
Cravings: Nothing extreme this week.
Aversions: None thankfully. But my appetite is not as it should be. I think it is because of the heat.
Best Moment: Passing my glucose test!
What I am looking forward to: Baby A hopefully flipping to head down. 

No comments:

Post a Comment