Monday 17 June 2013

Pregnancy Update: Week 29

How far along: 29 Weeks
Size of babies: Butternut Squash
Total weight gain/loss: -2 lbs. My body just does not want to gain anything. This is getting frustrating. I am so glad that they are doing ultrasounds and making sure the babies are ok.
Gender: 2 Girls. We are keeping the names quiet until they are born.
Maternity clothes: Completely in maternity clothes. Some of my maternity tops are not fitting as well as they should and my tummy is starting to poke out the bottom.
Stretch marks: My stretch marks are growing. All I can really see is the top of my belly so I am not sure about the bottom. No new stretch marks yet.
Belly Button: The top of my belly button is starting to poke out and the rest is shallow.
Sleep: Around 6 hours at most a night. So not too bad considering. My naps are very important.
Symptoms: Still battling acid reflux and heartburn. Sore pelvis and belly. Lots of kicking from the girls and it is starting to be noticeable by other people. Swollen ankles if I am on my feet for more than half an hour. 
What I miss: Being independent and able to comfortably do anything.
Cravings: Tomato Juice and chocolate (not together)
Aversions: None thankfully.
Best Moment: The time spent with my daughter Miranda before these two come and the time I get to spend with Ben.
What I am looking forward to: Baby A hopefully flipping to head down. We will see on Wednesday at our ultrasound!

No comments:

Post a Comment