Tuesday 11 June 2013

Pregnancy Update: Week 28



How far along: 28 Weeks
Size of babies: Iceburg Lettuce
Total weight gain/loss:  lbs. I am finally above my pre-pregnancy weight. But I have gained 16 lbs from my lowest pregnancy weight.
Gender: 2 Girls. We are keeping the names quiet until they are born.
Maternity clothes: Completely in maternity clothes. Some of my maternity tops are not fitting as well as they should and my tummy is starting to poke out the bottom.
Stretch marks: Some of my old stretch marks are turning purple, and growing just a little.
Belly Button: An innie, slowly getting shallow. I never did pop out with Miranda so I am hoping I do this time
Sleep: Around 6 hours at most a night. So not too bad considering.
Symptoms: Still battling acid reflux and heartburn. Very sore belly, I got a sharp pain above my belly button on the right this week. Dr said it is just stretching.  
What I miss: Seeing my feet. I am tripping over everything now.
Cravings: S'mores, but made with peanut butter cups.
Aversions: None thankfully.
Best Moment: `Being able to see my two new princess squirming at my ultrasound.
What I am looking forward to: Baby A hopefully flipping to head down.

No comments:

Post a Comment