Monday 3 June 2013

Pregnancy Update: Week 27

How far along: 27 Weeks
Size of babies: Cauliflower
Total weight gain/loss:  -2 lbs. I am down still from my pre pregnancy weight. But I have gained 13 lbs from my lowest pregnancy weight.
Gender: 2 Girls. We are keeping the names quiet until they are born.
Maternity clothes: Completely in maternity clothes. Some of my maternity tops are not fitting as well as they should and my tummy is starting to poke out the bottom.
Stretch marks: Some of my old stretch marks are turning purple, and growing just a little.
Belly Button: An innie, slowly getting shallow. I never did pop out with Miranda so I am hoping I do this time
Sleep: As much as I possibly can. I am so tired even after doing a chore I need to sit.
Symptoms: Still battling acid reflux and heartburn. I am taking Zantac and tums to help that. I am finding that I am getting sore quicker and it is hard to roll over in bed. When I wake my belly is sore. The belly band is helping when going out. Lots of movements, and less fluttering at the bottom of my belly. I am hoping that means the babies are going to stay head down. 
What I miss: My energy! Being able to paint my toes. Balance.
Cravings: Alphagetti`s, brownies, poutine.
Aversions: None thankfully.
Best Moment: Date night out with Ben to the movies on Saturday!! We saw Iron Man 3. AMAZING.
What I am looking forward to: I have an ultrasound on Wednesday to check the babies and how they are growing. Looking forward to seeing them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment